Merchant Account Control Panel
The CharityClear Merchant Management System (CMMS) is a powerful tool that enables the Merchant to monitor all debit and credit card transactions that pass through the CharityClear Gateway. The online payment system provides the Merchant with access to various reports including account invoices, transaction history and transaction summaries at no extra cost to subscribing Merchants.
Its features include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Virtual online terminals, accessible from anywhere in the world by means of any internet connection (navigation speed will be directly proportional to the connection speed used).
- Multiple user identities with variously restricted access levels ranging from Sales Staff through to Management.
- Manual payment and refund transaction functions for purchases made online, mail, telephone or fax orders, or with cardholder present (e.g. high street shop).
- Customisable fraud management tools that provide the Merchant with the ability to dictate the levels to which the Merchant's account will automatically check transaction authenticity.
- Failed transaction reporting and logging function enabling the Merchant to chase up potential lost sales. This helps Merchants to further mitigate fraud and manage it in the event it does occur.
- Customisable transaction summary downloads for specific time periods.
- Downloadable data reports for individual transactions.
- Access to historical data reports for every transaction processed, each data report is available for up to 180 days from the processing date of each individual transaction.
- Pre-authorisation, re-authorisation and re-billing facilities.